If you love to play battle games, you will surely love this article about ARENA OF VALOUR.
Arena of Valor is a 3D game which is multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) style game, designed for mobiles.
This game has been developed by the one of the most famous game Developers as Tencent. Recently they are introducing the most famous games of the era including pubg, mobile legends and call of duty mobile.
Mods of Arena of valor
It is free-to-play sort of game. The game has multiple modes including:
- Solo Battle
- Grand battle
- Valley Skirmish
- Abyssal Clash
In the game, a team of players fight a rival team in-order-to destroy the rival’s base. Players compete in above matches and the battle continues for average 12-18 minutes. Players need to destroy towers on the map in-order-to destroy the core. Focus of the game is combat, but attacks are fanaticized bloodless make the player to disappear when destroyed.
There are different modes in the game, 5v5 also known as Grand Battle, being most popular among players. In this scenario players choose role for themselves they might be a high energy tank or a low energy, marksmen who can destroy everything even with low health. Then team coordinate to destroy the towers and at the end the base of enemy. Players can also play in a Jungle which help them to level up rapidly and made a large difference with other competing players.
On the other hand, Valley Skirmish is a 3v3 game mode which have comparatively smaller map. In this mode only one tower is there to destroy. These games are for the refreshment of players who can’t play long games it might take 4-6 minutes.
In Abyssal Clash players are usually randomly selected heroes. This game mode has two towers which must be destroyed in-order-to reach the tower base of enemy. Another mode also existed in Arena of valor which is death match mode, but unfortunately it is not as popular as other three modes.
(AOV) Arena of valor gameplay
Arena of valor characters
Players can control different characters known as heroes, and each hero have some sort of unique abilities. Super heroes like Superman and wonder Woman can also be unlocked while playing. Players can play as guest or can connect to their Facebook account. Heroes start the game with beginner’s level and then level goes on increasing by different means. By killing non-player creatures such as minions or monsters, defeating max players, destroying objects, and rack special stuff that can be bought by the shop. This type of action can also increase the XP making the player more powerful. The bought stuff can only be used to level up, but it can’t distinguish between players, all players are equal at the starting.
Matches gives reward can be Gold to the winner which helps the player to unlock new heroes. Players can also play “Ranked” Matches in-order-to go up in the rank list from other competing players. Stars are earned by the players when they win a match and they also loss the star when lost the match.
Arena of valor hero tier list updated
According to recent June 8, 2019 update there are 85 heroes. The game divides heroes into different tiers based on their roles in the game.
The major thing that differentiate between them is the type of damage they can create – some heroes deals with physical damage, which can be negated with the help of some armor, while the other deals with the magic destruction which can be countered only by magic resistance stat. On the other hand, some heroes can do the both type of destruction, and some do the real destruction which can’t be negated (countered) with either armor or magic stat.
All heroes are categorized into one the following six categories.
- Marksmen: These are ranged heroes, they do physical destruction also known as “AD Carriers”. Marksmen usually do sustained destruction (continue for a period-of-time), that’s why significant in team fights because it reduces the health of opponent. It also helps to achieve goal rapidly to win the game. A major drawback is they don’t have much health that’s why they are unprotected. Example of marksmen are Fennik, Tell-Annas and Moren.
- Mage: These heroes deals with magic destruction, they cause massive destruction, more often in a burst, also known as “AP Carries”. They have low defense and less flexibility. Mages are a merge of ranged heroes, who can create a explode even from far away, and melee heroes, who can create explode to close points, or a mixture of both. Examples of Mage are Jinnar, Liliana and Raz.
- Assassin: They are melee range heroes who can cause massive destruction rapidly and do not often have much health. This type of hero often searches for AP Carrier, AD Carrier and other “squishy” heroes. They have high flexibility in-order-to attack opponent team such as mage or marksmen. Examples are Zill, butterfly and Quillian.
- Tank: They usually built armour to bear the damage for their team, they have large amount of HP. Consequently, they deal with a little damage, however they might have some abilities like “crowd control” which allows them to hamper the activities and movement of the opponent team. Moreover, they can use their potential to save high priority target such as mage and marksmen from attacking by the opponent. Examples are Xeniel, Thane and Roxie.
- Warrior: These are the heroes with medium destruction and medium HP, worriers are. Warriors are the heroes who have reasonable continuity and moderate destruction. Worriers are usually melee heroes that can cause harm to close targets, so they need to get close to the opponent in-order-to deal with destruction. Hence, they have high HP to deal the side effects. Examples are Amily, Zanis and Maloch.
- Support: They are the healers of the team, they have skills to aid team members, polish empathizer, status ailment of enemy team(splendid), or a combination of them. In early laning phase of the game Support are usually teamed-up with Marksmen where they can’t attack minions, but as an alternative they concentrate on healing their partner and distressing the opponent team heroes. Support heal the Marksmen as they are comparatively weak during early stages of the gameplay, so the need support to continue in game. Examples are Cresht, Alice and TeeMee.
Players can buy stuff to upgrade their heroes, which makes a huge effect on heroes and enhance the play style. For example, if Butterfly bought violent stuffs, the heroes might have to deal with low HP and lots of harm and can’t continue for long. But on the other hand, if Butterfly bought defensive stuff it might be in the favor of the team it can act like a real worrier still bear some harm. This can be applied to any of the six type of heroes.
Arena of valor Heroes
- Alice: Role of Alice is support and she belongs to Support class. Kind of a nimble support who can boost along the opponents with speed-enhancing shields and with the help of powerful control abilities she can trap enemies. She is one of the games highest support. She provides the utility by speed of protection of her friendship and control of her Sunshine and Hissy Fit could be the pivotal factors. She needs focused aim, accurate positioning, perfect timing so that enemies need to be trained plenty to encounter her.
- Annette: Role of Annette is support and Mid. She belongs to class Support. She has the power of situational healing, Support with a rational damage and unruly powers that can be overwhelming when used sensibly. She is a good choice if you are short at skilled and annoying support who can save you from certain situations.
- Arum: Role of Arum is to DS Lane and support. She belongs to class Tank. It is a tank who command lion spirits to destroy anyone who came in its way. We can hear the Arums pleasure shouting from a large distance. This is life twist quality developed by the developers, it makes Arum much more devastating for those players who have face-checking encounters.
- Airi: Role of Airi is DS Lane and Jungler. She belongs to class Assassin. It is a tremendously alert to Laner who attacks enemies and with number of rushes punch away to safety. She can be used as an assassin, assassin is still somewhat talented of taking down enemies.
- Aleister: Role is to support and play role of mid. Belongs to Mage class. They have large number of control capabilities, Aleister set target for his team to pick off and it also shines at zoning enemies out of fight.
- Amily: Role of Amily is to DS Lane and Jungler. It belongs to Worrier class. It is durable worrier who can navigate the map rapidly pointed for single target to defeat. It is a strong worrier.
- Arthur: Role of Arthur is Support usually in DS Lane. It belongs to Worrier and Tank class. It can accomplish high precedence targets in team battles. It is a worrier who can navigate the map with spam Mable speed boost. He is fast, burst and durable who can contribute much in the performance of the team.
- Arduin: Role of Arduin is support usually in DS Lane. It belongs to Worrier class. It is a worrier with the capability of crowd control at his disposal to with the regular shield. It can also restore its health with his submissive.
- Astrid: Role of Astrid is support usually in DS Lane. It belongs to Worrier class. It is a very aggressive worrier who can bear large amount of harm as she makes her attack. And she became invulnerable to it when she uses her definitive.
- Azzen’Ka: Role of Azzen’Ka is mid, control and support. It belongs to class Mage. It can lock down opponents with his control capabilities. Azzen’Ka suffers from extreme lack of performance and flexibility.
- Butterfly: Role of Butterfly is as jungler. She belongs to class Assassin. She can jump from opponent to opponent to finish them all. She regains her power and health after each kill.
- Cresht: Role of Cresht is to support and DS Lane. It belongs to Tank class. It is used to babysit the associated mushy heroes and can be converted into aggressive or defensive juggernaut with is powers.
- Elsu: Role of Elsu is mid, damage and jungle. He belongs to class Marksmen. He is a snipper who can balance absurd range and damage with relatively low flexibility and attacking speed.
- Ignis: Role of Ignis is in DS Lane and as mid. He belongs to class Mage. He deals with sustained damage rather than burst destruction. Ignis enjoy fighting with the enemies and kill them with his fireballs.
- Jinnar: Role of Jinnar is in DS Lane and as mid. He belongs to class Mage. He has the shield power and he is a strong mage who is good at team fights due to number of area-of-effect abilities. He prefers to attack closely rather than afar. He can withstand a lot of damage.
- Kriknak: Role of Kriknak is in DS Lane and as jungler. He belongs to Assassin class. He is a burst assassin with an enormous flexibility who can destroy fragile and high-health enemies similar with a percentage-based ability.
- Kil’Groth: Role of Kil’Groth is in DS Lane and as jungler. He belongs to class Worrier. He can destroy tower and enemies apart with his power of high-speed in normal attacks and he is safely invulnerable to control attacks.
- Lindis: Role played by Lindis is damage in jungle field. It belongs to class Marksmen. She can cause huge amount of damage and can carefully and rapidly move around the jungle.
- Lilliana +: Role of Lilliana is Mid and jungler. She belongs to class Mage. She can transform between long-range nuke(bomb) and close-range assassin. She is capable to bear large amount of destruction.
- Lu Bu+: Role of Lu Bu is in DS Lane and as jungler. He belongs to class Worrier. He is a strong worrier who can control his enemies with his disruptive capabilities and he can flip fights with his power of survivability steroid and large damage.
- Maloch: Role of Maloch is in DS Lane and as support. He belongs to class Worrier. Possessing a high damage slice and an exceptional initiating power, he can tear apart opponent with his high destruction power and flexibility.
- Max: Role of Max is in DS Lane and support. He belongs to Tank class. He is a bruiser tank with game changing powers who can rule on enemies who depend on regeneration effects.
- Murad +: Role of Murad is DS Lane and jungler. He belongs to class Assassin. He has ability to hide himself away from battlefield and can attack on opponent from without being visible. He can cause huge kills due to his ability.
- Marja: Role of Marja is in DS Lane and as mid. She belongs to class Mage. She is a magical brawler, she refreshes her power as she attacks as she is capable of safely dump under tower to kill off escaping enemies.
- Natalya: Role of Natalya is in mid and destruction. She belongs to class Mage. She is a burst mage who can destroy everything in her combo when able to land each shot.
- Omen: Role of Omen is DS Lane and jungler. He belongs to class Worrier. He is a fighter who shines on one on one battle and has an unescapable power that attacks the target in his range.
- Quillen +: Role of Quillen is assassin and jungler. As stated he belongs to Assassin class. He can do AD burst damage. He can shred the target as he is known as Mr. Cloak-and-dagger(secret).
- Riktor +: Role of Riktor is DS Lane and jungler. He belongs to Worrier class. He is known as jack-of-all-trades, he can cause burst-damage with good flexibility, destruction and survivability.
- Ryoma: Role of Ryoma is DS Lane and jungler. He belongs to class Worrier. He uses his power of long range and high damage to destroy opponents before tossing to safety.
- Raz +: Role of Raz is in Mid and as jungler. He belongs to class Mage. He is a melee mage who first attack with his fire ball rather than defeating them with powerful and magical punches.
- Rourke: Role of Rourke is in DS Lane and as jungler. He belongs to class Worrier. Strong regardless of of large amount of burst destruction at his disposal. He has an amazing mustache. Rourke also able to obliterate enemies one-on-one.
- Superman: Role of Superman is in DS Lane and support. He belongs to class Worrier. He is a mobile strong and violent sideliner. He came into the battlefield and swipe the enemies. He kills the enemies in a decent way.
- Skud: Role of Skud is in DS Lane and as support. He belongs to class Worrier. He is a brawler who is capable of dish out significant amount of burst destruction as well as up ganks for his team with the number of strong control abilities.
- The Flash: Role of Flash is mid and jungler. It belongs to Mage class. He is a mobile assassin who can move fast enough to get in and out of the battle in a pinch of time. So, he can create enough damage to his opponent before giving them time to understand what is happening.
- Violet: Role of Violet is to create damage and he is a jungler. She belongs to class Marksmen. She has the power of long range and high frequency attack. She can easily role out of danger.
- Wonder Woman: Role of Wonder Woman is in DS Lane and as support. She belongs to Worrier class. She is a powerful worrier, she can either goes into enemy team to destroy them or whip the low-health enemies toward her and kill them. With the help of her sword and shield she can also destroy jungle creatures.
- Xeniel: Role of Xeniel is in DS Lane and to support. He belongs to class Tank. He can bear large amount of damage due to his shield and his presence can be acknowledged in battlefield. His skill to reduce destruction and heal is momentum in favor of his team.
- Y’bneth: Role of Y’bneth is in DS Lane and to support. It belongs to Tank class. It becomes fixed at times and then pushes his enemies around so that make them to stay in place by Nature’s realm.
- Zephys: Role of Zephys is DS Lane and jungler. He belongs to class Worrier. He boasts a large amount of destruction and disturbance capability regardless of being able to survive a significant amount of enemy fire.
- Zanis: Role of Zanis is in DS Lane and as jungler. He belongs to class Worrier. He is the kind of worrier who gets powerful with each kill. He can even destroy the tank class heroes of the enemies with his great power of destruction.
I am adding the video of heroes . You will get the better idea from video:
If you need more help. You can contact us via contact us page.